Saturday, July 29, 2006

Like, who knew?

I had to cut my visit to RWA short and head home, which was OK, I guess. RWA conventions are wonderful and terrible. Wonderful because I see people I know and want to see (and some I don't, of course) that I would never see anywhere else. Terrible because I never feel adequate enough. There's always some other prize to win that everyone else seems to have--more talent, fame, money, smarts. Whatever.

Then tongiht I accidentally hit Treva Harte in look for the name in the blog rather than going to my blog. (I did say some people have more smarts, right?) And people mentioned ME. They had read me and reacted to what I wrote. That was really helpful right now. My self-esteem could use a little boost.

2 Comments:

Blogger icia said...

Congrats on all the books coming out. And,why are you down, or did I not get that part right? icai

7:50 PM  
Blogger treva said...

Hey, I'm not NY Times bestseller or whatever. Yeah, I was down about that. My CP would say that's the overachiever in me.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home