Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back Again

Remembered I had a blog. Wonder if you all remembered as well. I'm fighting with wolfies on the creative front -- my werewolf sequel to Walk Away is coming along slowly. These wolves are much more difficult than those in Walk Away.

Have you ever noticed how hard sequels are to write? Well, if you write them. If you read them, they can be hard to read, I suppose. I've noticed some authors have patterns to their series. The first one is a gripper, the middle one is a bit flat, and then a bang up conclusion in the third. I think mine start off a bit amusing and then the second one gets darker. Stay sure is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Schroeder said...

Sequels are harder to write. Part of it IMHO is trying to live up to the first one. That always worries me.

4:36 PM  
Blogger treva said...

You do OK, Mel. Haven't heard any complaints about the sequels.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home