Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Upcoming Books

Thanks, Kimberly, for suggesting that.

This week--while I'm away with limited Internet, of course--my novella Turns is due to come out. I hope you enjoy it. It's about a world famous athlete of the future who meets an errand runner who delivers pizza and surprises into his life. The idea is that every few weeks a few people can transform themselves into someone entirely different--but they need a partner to help them do so. Lucy, the errand runner, is convinced that she's met her partner when she meets the athlete, C.J. He's not quite as convinced, but he'd sure like to sleep with the errand runner. And then some other stuff happens. Check out www.Changelingpress.com

And sometime in the not too distant future, I will be releasing my sequel to Walk Away. This one is called Stay and it's about the were who got away in the last story--Lowell. Lowell finally meets his mate but he's a moody kind of guy and his romance isn't an easy one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home