Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Joy and What I Should Be Doing



It's Christmas--hey, yeah, Merry Christmas and all that. The presents have been unwrapped (my mom got me something I wanted this year--wow) and we're now madly dismantling the downstairs so we can get the floors done before we finally, finally, finally are finished with our addition and can move into it. In the meantime the rest of the house looks a bit...cramped. Try taking a lot of stuff from the main floor of your house and moving it elsewhere and then putting Christmas decorations in. Doesn't work as an interior design statement.

I should be helping the DH, who is hauling furniture and I plan to. But I wanted to wish a wonderful year to everyone. I was thinking particularly today of some of my writer friends who are finally hitting it big--or just hitting NY --at last. Congrats, ladies. Many more sales and much joy to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home